Our school uniform
Our uniform gives pupils a sense of belonging to our school and creates an identity for the school in the community.
A school uniform teaches pupils to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance. School uniforms help students to prepare for when they leave school and may have to dress smartly or wear a work uniform.
Some people believe that a school uniform can improve learning by reducing distraction, sharpening the focus on schoolwork and making the classroom a more serious environment, allowing pupils to perform better academically.
Perhaps most importantly, a uniform means students don’t have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes. When everyone is dressed the same, worrying about what you look like isn’t so important. There is no competition for being dressed in the latest trend, which would put a great deal of financial pressure on parents.
- All students are required to wear school uniform. Our primary school uniform colour is bottle-green with grey trousers/shorts/skirts and dresses.
- White/black/grey socks or black tights.
- Black shoes for all year groups.
- For EYFS to Year 5, there is the option to wear bottle-green gingham dresses during the summer term.
- White polo shirt* from Reception to Year 5, white-collared shirt for Year 6.
- School tie for Year 6.
- Optional fleece for all year groups (outside wear only).
* If you buy an unembroidered garment, we ask you to please iron/sew on a school badge (badges available at the school office).
Reception, Year 1 to Year 5
Optional fleece for all year groups
Our school uniform is available to buy from the following suppliers: